Welcome to Frisco
Frisco Texas in Collin county is 24 miles north of Dallas Texas. The city is home to a large number of professionals that work for companies located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. According to a 2007 study by Forbes Magazine Frisco was the seventh fastest growing suburb in the country. Frisco is a shopper's paradise with 8 million square feet of retail and dining all surrounded by art sports venues and upscale hotels! Stonebriar Centre Sam Moon Trading Company IKEA and The Centre at Preston Ridge all anchor this shopping mecca. Here you can find anything from apparel to electronics ice skating rinks to movie complexes. Art enthusiasts can find a unique sculpture garden incredible depictions of cattle drives from the Shawnee Trail days obelisks with western history galore and much more all on display throughout Frisco. These Texas and international works of art all showcase contemporary and traditional sculptures by famous artists. Frisco History The original settlers arrived by way of the Shawnee Trail. Cattle drives were often planned in the community of Lebanon which later became part of Frisco. The St. Louis-San Francisco Railroad arrived in 1902 and a community was built near the train station. Frisco was named in tribute to the Railroad. With the decline in cattle drives people and businesses moved from the trail areas and relocated in Frisco to be near the railroad and the activity it created.
- The Frisco Rough Riders play minor league baseball.
- The Texas Tornado play in the North American Hockey League.
- The Frisco Thunder is an indoor football team.
- FC Dallas is a Major League Soccer team.
- The Superdrome is regarded as one of the top outdoor velodromes in the country.
- Heritage Museum.
- Dr Pepper Star Center features a variety of events.
- The Ice at Stonebriar is a popular public skating venue.
- The Stonebriar Centre Mall is well known for shopping and entertainment.
- Old Downtown Frisco is enjoyed for shopping and dining.
- Texas Sculpture Garden & International Art.
- Frisco Chorale.
- Frisco Community Theatre.
- The Pizza Hut Park is a top-notch sports and entertainment facility.
- The Frisco Athletic Center Water Park is popular with families. Central Park is enjoyed for walking and bicycle riding.
- The Arbor Hills Nature Preserve The Northshore Mountain Bike Trail and the Rowlett Creek Nature Preserve Trail are nearby.
- Golf enthusiasts enjoy playing at the Plantation Golf Club and Trails of Frisco.
Frisco Higher Education
- The city is home to a campus of the Amberton University and the Preston Ridge campus of the Collin Community College District.
- The city is served by the nearby Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
- 6 Beds
- 8.2 Baths
- 10,919 SqFt
- 10.34 Acres
RESORT INSPIRED EXECUTIVE ESTATE – Largest Residential Parcel in Frisco! 10.3 Acres of Towering Trees, Creeks and Ponds. 10,919 SF Home is Elegant, Warm and Livable. LOVE TO ENTERTAIN? EVENT PAVILION with FULL CATERER’S KITCHEN and HUGE GRILL Seat...
- 8 Beds
- 9.3 Baths
- 14,788 SqFt
- 1.82 Acres
Exquisite Mediterranean Masterpiece built in 2013. It is situated in exclusive Stonebriar Creek Estate on 1.82 acre lot. Your very own private resort in the heart of Frisco. Includes separate guest corridors. Over 14,000 square feet of sophistica...
- 4 Beds
- 4.3 Baths
- 8,919 SqFt
Main house includes 8016 sqft and office-workshop includes 903 sqft for a total of 8919sqft per appraiser. One-of-a-kind dream home overlooks serene lake on just under an acre! Full height & full masonry cast stone fireplaces, Murray's Iron Works ...
- 4 Beds
- 4.2 Baths
- 7,265 SqFt
- 5.97 Acres
GATED PRIVATE EXECUTIVE ESTATE On 6 Acres of Ponds, Creeks and Huge Trees!! SPRAWLING One Story Mediterranean (6374 SF) with One Bedroom and Full Bath up. Meticulously Designed & Maintained this Warm and Elegant home features - Gourmet Kitchen wit...
- 5 Beds
- 5.2 Baths
- 9,655 SqFt
- 2.27 Acres
Amazing Sprawling one story in Frisco’s most coveted neighborhood. Situated on a beautiful 2.2 acre wooded creek lot, this SMART home features numerous unique architectural features and Awesome Amenities including an air-conditioned indoor basketb...
- 5 Beds
- 4.1 Baths
- 7,344 SqFt
- 3.31 Acres
OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS IN UPGRADES, UPDATES AND AMENITIES IN THIS AMAZING, SPRAWLING ONE STORY ON 3.3 ACRES IN COVETED FRISCO COMMUNITY! COMPLETELY RENOVATED AND LOADED WITH FEATURES. GORGEOUS PECAN HARDWOODS, FABULOUS GOURMET KITCHEN, HUGE OPEN...
- 5 Beds
- 5.1 Baths
- 7,008 SqFt
An opportunity such as this comes Once in a LIFETIME!!!This Steve Roberts custom home is a Spacious Spanish style with views from every room. Glorious Adobe tile floors, rounded corners, special wood beamed ceilings, coffered hallway ceilings, spe...
- 5 Beds
- 5.2 Baths
- 8,797 SqFt
Stunning estate in gated Starwood on lush private creek lot! Elegant finishes, huge open rooms, 7 fireplaces, massive chandeliers, and beautiful backyard designed for entertaining. The oversized family room features towering ceiling, floor-to-ceil...
- 3 Beds
- 3.1 Baths
- 4,451 SqFt
- 10.46 Acres
Prime acreage property includes pound cir dr main house 3 storage buildings & breezway attached to guest house 1460 sqft requires remodeling. Main house was redesigned in 1985. DR features wall of windows w view of pound and 2way FP to den. Kitch...
- 6 Beds
- 6.2 Baths
- 10,539 SqFt
- 4.18 Acres
4 + Acre Private Executive Estate in Frisco’s Most Coveted Community, Stonebriar Creek Estates. Located within 5 minutes of Toyota, Dallas Cowboys and Liberty Mutual. 10,500 + SF of Thoughtfully Designed Living Space including Formal Gathering Ro...